Free Driveway Quote Long Eaton
Contact us for a Free Tarmac Drive Quote Today
What Our Clients Say
Thank you for our amazing new drive it looks amazing. Very professional from start to finish offering suggestions that we didn’t think of to finish our driveway nicely. A very hard working and friendly team which I would highly recommend. Thank you!
How do you choose the right driveway service?
- Take into account the kind of vehicles that will be driving through. Tarmac driveways are best for heavy loads, making it ideal when you drive a truck or something bigger.
- Know what you want from your driveway. While both options can add aesthetic appeal, block paving is more than capable to take that visual effect to a different level with the choice of blocks.
- Know the outdoor conditions in your location. When driveways are likely to be wet most of the time, tarmac is highly recommended as it offers better tyre grip.
Both driveway options are hard-wearing and durable, so you won’t have to deal with labour-intensive maintenance, provided that you make the right choice.
Park Driveways & Paving also provide fencing services. You’re one stop shop in the very sense of the word. The company also offer paving and driveways Long Eaton.
Block Paving Long Eaton
As for block paving services, some of the additional works you can hire include:
- Building key kerb steps
- Addition of weed control membrane used under block paving
- Use of Aco drainage system where needed
- Recessed man hole covers
Blocks are made of different materials and come in various colours and textures. This offers design flexibility, when used in different patterns and layout.
Complete Tarmac Driveways Long Eaton
Tarmac can be used on pathways, car parks, driveways, and patios as well. With these additional services in one complete package, you only need to make one phone call to get them all. No need to hire a different company for different aspects of driveway work. That’s convenience right there.
Tarmac driveway services also include:
- Choice of red and black tarmac to suit your desired finish
- Resurfacing of existing worn tarmac drives and areas
- Add borders to tarmacked areas using block paving, to create a unique finish
- Recessed manhole covers
If you want to invest in the best driveway for your home,
get in touch with our driveways specialists in Long Eaton on 0115 779 7413.
We can provide you with free quotes and professional services that guarantee fast turn around and top quality finish.